Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Alright, Fine....

Right. Good. Both brothers have blogs - now I do too. All is good. No it's not. I've been avoiding this but it seems inevitable: I must publish. So much stuff and so little documentation. All the minutiae I find fascinating and I keep to myself. Not that I couldn't be spending the time on projects. I mean - laser show, rocket video camera, garden railroad... the list goes on.... and on... I take on projects on a daily basis. "Oooh - with duct tape, 20 gauge wire and a PIC processor I could build a laser missle guidance system? Off to Princess Auto!". Cursed MAKE magazine!


Anyway...


By way of introduction, I'm Sean and this is MY blog. I'm 42, married, dad to 2 kids, teach high school physics and computer science, live in deepest, darkest suburbia and like dark beer.


I have a garden railroad - the Lynx Mountain and Blackberry, I like mucking about with computers, building stuff, taking stuff apart, geocaching and astronomy.


At least, that's what I'm doing this week....

No comments: